Friday, July 20, 2018

Revisiting the 1980 Commercial

I am not sure why it took 2 years for the commercial to come out (if the date on the video is accurate), but there it is, nearly identical to the 1982 commercial, just sans the grandparents. I have not yet found one that goes to the pink house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imW-7f1GZmA

 I don't remember if I got mine for Christmas or not, I was about 5 years old.

Showing the furnished rooms of the house. 

Gramma putting the bow and tag on before Tracy comes down. 

Gramma and Mom wishing they had this when she was a little girl. 

Here's the money shot, the home in all of it's glory. 

The windows are pretty neat! One of mine is loose, so I am planning to drip hot wax on the hinge and see how that tightens it. 

Notice how they always elevate the house to make it seem bigger? They could have just hired little people, too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment