Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Barbie's 1980's Totally Pink House - Fall 2016 Edition

It has taken time, but I am coming around to liking the house re-issued in pink. I look forward to picking one up when time and space allows. Here are some well cared for pink houses. I think they look great, I am unsure of why so many people today feel compelled to spray paint them differently.


translucent windows
hot pink windows

dark pink window frames

hot pink windows

translucent windows

light pink window frames

light pink window frames

translucent windows
This is pretty much how the house was made and furnished in the mid 80s. 



3 comments:

  1. Could you email me again? I don't have your email any more, and I have not only some comments but some photos of my own to show you.
    Thanks,
    Mary
    skipper@zoomtown.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased A frame house it needs serious help what type of paint is best for painting the house ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regular spray paint from the hardware store. Just make sure it's perfectly clean first and practice spraying if you do not have that much experience to avoid unevenness or runny drops. For roof and floor color changes you may have to do coat 1 with a light colored primer so the old color won't show.

      Delete