Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Displayed for Your Perusal




Here is a great example of the 1982 Cottage with period dog, dolls and decor. 

NICE, mod, groovy pad! The pink pillows and other accessories look amazing. 

Wouldn't it be awesome to come to a garage sale and see this? And then they are asking $10 each. =-) 

Everyone is always asking me where to find the furniture. As I did not still have any original DreamHouse furniture from my childhood, I had to go to the usual place, Ebay, for replacements. I bought, and bought and bought, at one time having at least 5 green desks and 5 ovens. I did this because it is difficult to see exact detail online, so this way I was able to upgrade parts to get really minty complete pieces (like the fridge) with my choice of which color ice cube trays, and which color pots/pans. Then, I sold the rest and it usually paid for what I kept. =-) 

Another Cottage with period figures and furniture. Lookin' good! 

1980 DreamPool with period pretties. 

Perfectly staged center piece. 

This probably takes p a quarter of this guest bedroom, without even the Star Traveler or Cottage! 

Beautiful inner courtyard with chandelier, topiaries and raised patio (could be painted yellow!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment