Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Displayed for Your Perusal: Staging Ideas




Here is a great example of the 1982 Cottage with period dog, dolls and decor. 


Wouldn't it be awesome to come to a garage sale and see this? And then they are asking $10 each. =-) 

Everyone is always asking me where to find the furniture. As I did not still have any original DreamHouse furniture from my childhood, I had to go to the usual place, Ebay, for replacements. I bought, and bought and bought, at one time having at least 5 green desks and 5 ovens. I did this because it is difficult to see exact detail online, so this way I was able to upgrade parts to get really minty complete pieces (like the fridge) with my choice of which color ice cube trays, and which color pots/pans. Then, I sold the rest and it usually paid for what I kept. =-) 

 Cottage with period figures and furniture. Lookin' good! 

1980 DreamPool with period pretties. 

Perfectly staged center piece. 

This probably takes p a quarter of this guest bedroom, without even the Star Traveler or Cottage! 


As the house was set up in the mid to late 80s.

While this one is not the A Frame, it's so cool, I just had to include in this post, very groovy! 

I must say I am so impressed with these stager's condition and completeness of original, vintage accoutrement: 




No comments:

Post a Comment