Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogger's Own: A Closer Look At My Own A Frame Smallhouse

An important aspect of getting undamaged windows is nice, tight hinges that haven't been broken or worn down with repeated removal. All my windows hold position well like a new house. PS This is an unpainted house, so it is possible to find a house still white with minimal discoloration. The panes themselves are like glass, surprisingly minty. 

I decided to move all the original flowers upstairs as that seemed more natural as window planters to have the most flowers. I added a few sprigs of family dollar and micheal's silk florals in there to round it out. 

I recently redid the downstairs planters as well. The monstera was a one time find at family dollar, the fern looking ones in the back were a recent, one time find at family dollar i was going to put in my refurbished one for sale, but liked them so much decided to incorporate them into my personal A Frame. The small yellow flowers are the ones featured in another post, also from family dollar, and the rest is original Mattel 1978 Barbie DreamHouse plants. Plus the reddish one in the middle is aquarium plant from petco. I am really happy with the final product.


1978 Mattel A Frame Barbie Dream Doll House Red roof yellow floors mod groovy 1970s 1980s custom OOAK 

No comments:

Post a Comment