Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Furniture: Accessories: Finishing Touches Packs



The living room set, I have never seen it before. Long time followers of the blog know I do not care for the finishing touches packs. I think its just 'clutter-y'. But what A Frame blog would be complete without every single product made for the 1978 Mattel Dream House? 

The bedroom set, lacy and pink, so definitely not a fan here. But here it is. 

The kitchen finishing touches set: brown shag circular area rug, brochure, cut out sheet featuring 1982 calendar, fruit & mushrooms, clock, towels, apron, oven mit, dish rag, B monogram, etc. This set I like and would get at a reasonable price. Note: I believe they used the clear topped patio table for this set up, though probably a custom table made from a CD for the top and maybe a cut to size paper towel roll for the base, or some other material to create this if needed. 




































Etsy: Mini Art itecture:





No comments:

Post a Comment