Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shout Out: To Flickr.com!

I have to give a shout out to all the good folks on Flickr.com. There are countless thousands of photos of collections, projects and dioramas. There's some A frame stuff, alot of Blythe, and custom retro hand made furniture and room boxes that are stunning. I will try to post cool things from Flickr as I come across them. UPDATE: Having spent more time on Flickr while I think of new ideas for this blog, I have come to the realization that Flickr may have been a better way to go than Blogspot.com. People chat and network in clubs on there, you can view many more times the number of pictures at a glance, and still post relevant comments under each photo as well as have a profile and different sets. So, likely what I will do is create a collection account on flickr, and showcase my different collections. I'll use all the photos of A Frames on here, as well as have different sets for my other collections. The 'tags' will mean you can find me a lot easier on there than here with a google search. I will reference this blog on flickr so that people can still visit, and in doing so, make this come up on the first page of google searches consistantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment