Friday, July 3, 2009

Living Room Furniture with Green Desk for Barbie A frame Dollhouse



Here is a nice example of the Barbie A frame dollhouse living room furniture. I love the green, not so crazy about the peppermint candy stripes, but the green contrasts nicely with the house colors and makes sure you remember what decade it is. I dont love that the chair and couch resemble bean bag chairs, I prefer more crisp mid century shapes, but it is what it is. You very rarely find the box for this. If I had the TV i would change the chanel though, no offense B! I recently puchased a vintage yellow dish set and it included the vases/pitcher and cups seen here. I am still hunting for a complete desk set. The living room set came in combinations of green and orange, the German version is yellow with a brown, yellow and white fabric pattern (see variations from across the pond). ANd naturally was regruged as Pepto Abismal Pink for the 1985 re-issue of the orange, yellow and white A Frame.


How rare is that for it so have its original packaging still? Let's hope the buyer doesn't get too excited and remove the plastic parts trees and set it up. 

I am guessing this is a German issued set. Love the lamp and plant, not sure why these parts didn't make it to America. 

It is still possible to find 'never removed from factory packaging boxes online with accessories still on the plastic mold trees:

1 comment:

  1. I HAD the green set. One of the best Christmases as a child. I loved my Barbies. I remember walking through the Barbie aisle as a child and seeing all of that bubble gum pink! It was like a little girl's dream.

    ReplyDelete