Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Parts: The Elusive Patio Triangles...

















I thought it would be good to devote an entire post to the patio floor sections. They are very rare to find when purchasing an A frame these days. I still dont know what years these extra pieces were issued. I would say less than 1/4 of the ones i see online still have the sections included. So, at this point the only way i can see getting them is to purchase one that has them ($100-140), and sell the house back without them, or for parts. You will probably net them for 20-40 bucks. I think its almost worth that since it fits the house into different configurations better. I was thinking about getting some pieces cut out of high density mdf, priming, and painting them until original ones could be obtained, but havent had the time to try this yet.


1978 Mattel A Frame Barbie Dream Doll House Red roof yellow floors mod groovy 1970s 1980s custom OOAK 

1 comment:

  1. I got my patio triangles from Ebay at the buy-it-now price of 20.00, paid for it immediately, and had no response from the seller for three weeks. After a few attempts with emails, I finally filed a complaint with Ebay and Paypal. Sure enough, she materialized, and my package was at the door in about a week. And they were in great condition!

    ReplyDelete