Friday, July 3, 2009

The 1982 Cottage (Casita for those in California)




Here is a great example of a furnished A frame cottage. I like to think of it as the guest house rather than the house for poor kids who's parents couldn't afford the big house. Here is a link to a european cottage furnished with european issue furniture. http://www.flickr.com/photos/33359755@N00/2419187956/ and check out the german brochure pictures... http://www.flickr.com/photos/barbiecreations/3791337999/





1978 Mattel A Frame Barbie Dream Doll House Red roof yellow floors mod groovy 1970s 1980s custom OOAK 

2 comments:

  1. In the late 70's early 80's I had a Barbie townhouse and camper but they were lost with all my barbie stuff in a fire at my grandmom's house. I would love to find nes like them for my own granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the late 70's early 80's I had a Barbie townhouse and camper but they were lost with all my barbie stuff in a fire at my grandmom's house. I would love to find nes like them for my own granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete